The last Saturday in September we decided to go to Southridge farms in Santaquin where they have a pumpkin patch. Right before we left Luke had a little accident with a bungee cord. He was holding one end while a neighbor girl was sitting on the other end which flung out from under her and hit Luke right in the mouth, splitting both his lips and cracking his new adult tooth, ouch! So the whole time at the farm Luke had to have a tissue pressed against his lips which continued to bleed on and off for about 2 hours. To make matters worse, as we were loading the car to go to the pumpkin patch I was cleaning out the car a little bit and took out a pair of shoes which I figured were just extra shoes that are always in the car. It turns out those were the ones Luke had put in the car to wear (I had figured he had his shoes on) So Luke had no shoes and a tissue to his face the whole time. Luckily we had a stroller so he got to ride in it the whole time which I think he didn't mind too much. I told him that one day this would make a good story. We had a good time picking pumpkins, going for a hay ride, and eating their famous apple cider donuts, yum!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Funny Story, kind of
The last Saturday in September we decided to go to Southridge farms in Santaquin where they have a pumpkin patch. Right before we left Luke had a little accident with a bungee cord. He was holding one end while a neighbor girl was sitting on the other end which flung out from under her and hit Luke right in the mouth, splitting both his lips and cracking his new adult tooth, ouch! So the whole time at the farm Luke had to have a tissue pressed against his lips which continued to bleed on and off for about 2 hours. To make matters worse, as we were loading the car to go to the pumpkin patch I was cleaning out the car a little bit and took out a pair of shoes which I figured were just extra shoes that are always in the car. It turns out those were the ones Luke had put in the car to wear (I had figured he had his shoes on) So Luke had no shoes and a tissue to his face the whole time. Luckily we had a stroller so he got to ride in it the whole time which I think he didn't mind too much. I told him that one day this would make a good story. We had a good time picking pumpkins, going for a hay ride, and eating their famous apple cider donuts, yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What? A post from Michele? And three posts at that! Good to see you back=) Cute leggings, funny stories about Sam (I bet Angi has some good ones about Jake too....what am I in for with Crew?) And poor Luke... that just makes my mouth hurt!
Post a Comment