Thursday, October 23, 2008

Speak of the ...


Seeing Sam in this shirt made me reminisce all the mischevious things he's done in the past. Here are a few:

cracking a half a dozen eggs on the kitchen floor
unwinding a full toilet paper roll throughout the house
picking peaches from the neighbors tree
pouring a yogurt smoothie all over Olivia's window seat
getting nailpolish all over his best buddie's sisters bed
picking a watermelon from the neighbor's garden
cutting the strings to the cute basket liners in the laundry room
picking peaches from the neighbors tree, again
playing in the neighbor's house when no one else is home (twice)
putting the cat in the toilet just after I squirted it with toilet bowl cleaner
picking strawberries from the neighbor's garden

Let's just say that he's spent a lot of time in timeout, but when I see his sweet smile I just melt.

I love you, Sam!

No comments: