Friday, December 12, 2008

On the TwELfTh Day of Christmas...


I thought I'd post some of the sights and sounds of Christmas around our house--one everyday until Christmas--as a sort of countdown.
I looooove Olivia & Sophie's christmas tree. It is very girly with pink ribbon, pearl necklaces', mini dollhouse furniture, miniature teacups and spoons. I also found some very victorian looking santa heads with pink hats. There is just something about their ornaments that makes me look forward to decorating their tree--unlike the other trees. We all know Olivia is not a girly girl and does not like dolls or anything pink but she's never really said anything until this year. When I was putting up her tree she asked, "How come mine has to be a princess one?" (imagine this in a disgusted tone). Another thing I will always remember is that Sophie kept taking down the mini dollhouse chairs, setting them on the floor and trying to sit on them.

No comments: