Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I've been tagged!


A- Attached or single: Attached


B- Best Friend: Bri

C- Cake or Pie: any chocolate cake(with vanilla icecream!)


D- Day of Choice: Saturday (so I can sleep in)


E- Essential Item: lately, the computer


F- Favorite Color: right now its red & brown

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: neither

H- Hometown: Culver City, CA


I- Indulgence(s): anything chocolate, online shopping


K- Kids: 4


L- Life is incomplete without: Gospel, Family, Friends, Home (ditto Kim)


M- Marriage Date: June 3, 1995


N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers & 1 sister

O- Oranges or Apples: Apples


P- Phobias or Fears: snakes & sharks


Q- Quote(s): I have lots of fav's but one is: "Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Hinckley


R- Restaurant: China Lily's(probably because I haven't been there in over a year and have been craving it lately)

S- Season: definitely Spring!

T- Tag Six: I don't have 6 people that will read this blog that haven't already been tagged, I'm just doing this for Kim, partly because I feel bad I've never done one before and mostly because I love surprises!

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I faithfully watch Oprah every day, well almost everyday


V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: gotta have some meat

W- Worst Habit: spending too much time on the computer (see E)


X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: both but a LOT more ultrasounds


Y- Your Favorite Food: lasagna, mexican

Z: Zodiac: Taurus

No comments: